Friday, January 2, 2015

5 on Friday




1/

Nothing sounds good this time of year and nothing has especially sounded good due to #2 that you are about to read.. but somewhere I stumbled upon this yesterday and some of the recipes look REALLY good! I hope to make something tomorrow if I wake up feeling good! The Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps actually sound amazing!



2/

We made a big announcement at Christmas! 


He/she will make his/her appearance around July 24th. Coach says it will be the 22nd. 
I say I don't really know but YOU will be hanging around the house and not in the A-T-L for your big PG tourney. Sorry Coach.

3/

This sweet Diva has been keeping me company lately. The best puppy snuggles ever.


4/

For our girls Christmas dinner this year we decided on Rafferty's. We ALL love that place! 
We didn't get a group picture but I did get this sweet one of Georgia's little, Samantha. She was certainly laid back the whole time.


5/

Some finishing touches have been going on in the house! 
I came home today early and the mantle is together (just needs some stain), our light fixture Coach and I picked out Wednesday was installed (I LOVE it! And by accident, it matches the one in the living room and we didn't even think of that when picking it out), AND the backsplash has begun! Whoo hoo! 
We also got under cabinet lighting so I can SEE now! 
You can check out more here.
Happy Friday everyone! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs