Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thankful Thursday


First and foremost, I went to the bank Tuesday to finally dispute all the fraudulent charges on my account.. and GUESS WHAT?? There were none there!! Y'all I felt like a complete idiot when the teller couldn't find them, but she said after the bank had already cancelled my card and caught the fraud, they could have just dropped off. I don't know and I don't care how it happened because I am SO THANKFUL they were gone and all my money was in my account.

I went back to my blonder roots today! Oh my goodness it feels great to not have roots. The last night I got my hair done I just wasn't sure what I wanted, so I just colored my roots and tried to make them a little lighter because my natural is a dirty dishwater brown color.. well, over time my hair has turned a little red and I just couldn't take it anymore. Hormones anyone?
Whitney gave me back my nickname, Britney. Ha! Now I just need some color on this pasty skin!

And if you are going to have your hair done, why not get a massage too?? WHOO HOO! Talk about being spoiled today! Man it was just what I needed today. 

I'm so thankful for a patient husband who has been talking great care of me. I know there have got to be times where he is thinking, "What in the world?" but he just tries to by supportive and helps me any way that he can.

Our kitchen is SO close to being finished! The rest of the tile got put up last week, Shane and Ben grouted last Thursday, and he sealed it after that. All that's left is painting the sheet rock and the mantle and puttying the nails on the trim. I LOVE it! Pictures to come!

We had our second Dr Appt Monday and we heard Baby Hop's heartbeat! It was 145 and Dr Elder said that everything was measuring perfectly. He/she was being active in there too! There were scratching noises that you could hear and he said that was him moving around. He was just a-going!
So thankful and blessed for a great appointment!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs