Wednesday, March 11, 2015

4 Things About Me

I saw this fun post over at Just the Joy's Julie is rocking the cutest baby bump ever by the way! and thought it would be fun to do myself! 
You may already know some of these from my posts but there are some new readers around these parts.. YAY! If you are new, don't forget to say hello!
Here we go!
Four names people call me other than my real name:

Boo or Boo Bear (Shane)
Ash (some of the girls at work)
Gracyn (My little cousin gets called Ashley & I get called Gracyn from by Aunt and Grandmother. Ha!)
Tuffy (Shane)
Four jobs I've had:

Cashier at Bell's Grocery Store
Hostess at PF Chang's
Signmaker/race car letterer in a Graphic Designing shop
Currently a Hairstylist
Four movies I've watched more than once:

Sweet Home Alabama
The Wedding Date
Wedding Crashers
Steel Magnolia's
Four books I recommend:

The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews (Fun read)
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (HILARIOUS read)
Cash: The Autobiography by Johnny Cash (if you like those kind)
Four places I have lived:

Different cities 
close by all 
in the state of
Georgia
Four places that I have visited:

LA, California
Nashville, Tennessee
Key West, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Four places I'd rather be right now:

The beach
The beach
Swimming with the Dolphins
Snowboarding
Four things I don't eat:

ham
ribs
coconut
brussel sprouts
Four of my favorite foods:

Sushi
Mexican
Peanut Butter
waffles/pancakes/bread
Four TV shows I watch:
when I do watch

reruns of Friends
Scandal
How To Get Away with Murder
reruns of CSI: Miami
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:

Meeting our sweet, precious baby!
Seeing Coach on the field in a new season
Mama Jane's Monday night family dinners that start this month


Just a small snippet! 
Let me know if you join in on the fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs