Sunday, March 22, 2015

BUMPDATE // 22 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG // 22 weeks

** I'll update tomorrow with a Bumpdate picture.. it is a rainy day here, haven't left the house which means no makeup and hideous hair.. don't wanna scare y'all!


22 weeks belly pic chalkboard pregnancy
3/24/15


BABY SIZE // About the size of a spaghetti squash


Baby Girl is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and tiny tooth buds are developing beneath the gums. Her eyes have formed, but the irises still lack pigment. She is almost 1 pound and the pancreas is steadily developing.
Little Girl can taste everything I eat now!

MY SYMPTOMS // My legs still ache.. I have tried to get my Mom's compression hose on and lets just say that's not pretty. And the week I got them it shot up in the 70's so could you imagine how hot they would be?? ... Thursday was a full nonstop day behind the chair and my calves were so tight, Coach told me to order another mat from beauty supply. He ended up going with me this week after the doctor's appt and he got to try it out for himself and was quite impressed.
In the afternoon, my belly really starts feeling heavy and full and like its going to rip open from all the stretching. Sooner than later I am going to order some kind of belly support. No stretch marks, just greasing this belly up every chance I get in hopes it stays that way...
Belly button hasn't popped out yet if its going to...
Rings are still on...
I have gained 8 lbs overall.. I almost cried after this appt but the nurse told me there is one month where you will jump and maybe this was my month. Sweet, dear baby Jesus let that be so!...
Coach had to put my socks on for me for the first time one day this week. Ha!...
So I thought I was going to have GREAT hair! What a joke.. it is sooo tangly, I want to just pull a Britney and call it done.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Just belly bands with my jeans and it has been in the 70's lately so I have been able to just wear my maxi skirts. I need to get more.. I only have 3 pair and 2 of them have color stains all over them. Hey any excuse to go to Target right??

SLEEP // So Danielle blogged about Tart Cherry Juice.. got me some.. it totally helped Praise. The. Lord. One night, if I got up to use the bathroom I must have slept walked. There is NO way I went all night without having a bathroom break. Another night, I swear I woke up in the exact same position I laid down in. 

MOVEMENT // Definitely feeling her more and more and she has her moments.. its fun learning her 'routine'! 

CRAVINGS // Subway tuna sandwich this week... with pepper jack cheese, spinach, tomato, olives, LOTS of jalapenos, little mustard and lots of pepper. Yummy. I did cook several meals this week for work, baked chicken with sweet potatoes, green beans and Shane cooked spaghetti one night so leftovers for me. That night, Baby did THREE, HUGE summersaults! That is the hardest I have ever felt her move except for those couple punches right in the beginning of me starting to feel her. Guess she liked her Daddy's spaghetti.

GENDER // Girl!

WHAT I MISS // Being able to pick up something off the floor comfortably.. every night restful sleep.. sushi.. 

WORK OUTS // Tuesday was GORGEOUS here at home and I had the morning off.. I walked the perimeter of our yard for about 30 minutes or so and did lunges and body squats. I also got in the 15 minute saddlebag video. It felt so good! With Whitney being out earlier than expected with her baby, it was a little crazy at work.. needless to say I was exhausted most of the week so I just listened to my body and decided not to over do it.

EMOTIONS // Looking back I have felt really good this week except for last Sunday. I had a huge, massive meltdown.. there were other factors involved too. I only remember two other times that I have cried as hard as I did that day and I hope not to have another one of those for a really long time.

I got my paper work for the glucose test oh joy NOT looking forward to that one.. I have heard several stories already. And some women don't even have to take this test?? Anyway, whine fest over.
I did express to Dr Elder I could NOT be birthing a 10 pound baby. We have some big babies in our family. That's when he told me I would have a C-section. I tried to politely tell him that was not in my vocabulary, that these wide hips the Lord blessed me with should be able to do the job just fine. AND may I add, my Mom had my 10lb 2oz brother with absolutely NO problems and with no epidural on top of that.
Just going to pray for a smooth, uneventful, healthy, safe, vaginal birth.

DREAMS // Oh my goodness, this dream doesn't even make any sense.. I dreamt I thought Kyli had peed in our closet, which is right off the laundry room... turns out our washer had started to flood the master closet! I know something else happened before that, but can't remember for the life of me. It did not even go along with the washer flooding. Ha.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // Coach is SO loving my belly and I think loves watching it grow. I think whatever abs I did have to get myself up off the couch are pretty much non-existent at this point, so he gets tickled trying to watch me get up. It's all in love tho and he does help me for sure.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // Kyli has clingy moments and Sox and Mara are too busy being sisters to think about anything.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

On March, 16th around 10:50PM, Shane felt her for the first time! To me it felt like a good little kick but I think to him he could barely feel it. I didn't say a word and he told me exactly when she kicked. So glad and excited for him he finally did!

We had a Dr appt on Tuesday, heard a strong heartbeat, and Dr says I am measuring right on time. So thankful!

AND, while we were in the Dr's office waiting, we officially agreed on her first name! I am soooo happy to be calling her by name now! It was such a sweet moment and I just can't express how happy I am to finally know her name. I have really been praying about it these past couple weeks.
I was looking thru the name book I have, calling out names, Coach finally asked for the book after a few minutes, started skimming himself and came across this name. He said it out loud a few times, had the sweetest look on his face, I teared up, he asked if I truly liked it and we agreed right there that is what her name was.. It has such an awesome meaning too! I had came across this name before but never said anything because I thought it may be too different for Shane and actually forgot about it.. I'm so glad he came across it when he was flipping thru the book! We absolutely LOVE her name!

We have decided tho we aren't sharing because folks will steal your baby name! It happened to my Mom with me! She shared my name to a friend of hers, she had her baby, and called my Mom and told her she loved my name so much she named her girl the exact same! There really are a lot of preggo women that are farther ahead of me and I would be really upset if that happened. So mum is the word for now!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs