Sunday, March 22, 2015

Our Kitchen is Finished!


We are getting things done little by little. Whoo hoo!!
Coach hired Ben for this project too. He built us a beautiful mantle, sheetrocked the wall, added trim that needed to be added, and started the tile for the backsplash.
Coach actually finished tiling he was so excited to learn and he and Ben finished grouting it.. there are even lots of pieces that I got to choose exactly where I wanted them to go upon Coach asking what I liked best.. he also painted the sheetrock and my brother was over one afternoon and he put him to work helping him sand it.. He even painted it one afternoon on his own! Coach may or may not have gotten into my paintbrushes and asked for my expertise for those intricate places. He stained the wood and several months ago they added under counter lights.. 
You can see the beginning in this post.
Coach also put in our over head light above the cook top way before the big project got started.

Welcome to our finished kitchen!


Finished trim.. on the sheetrocked wall there was a dead outlet.. as you can see its gone now. 

Tile and under counter lights..

Love, love, love the tile!




Coach and Ben did such a wonderful job!! I absolutely love it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs