Sunday, March 15, 2015

BUMPDATE // 21 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 21 weeks

Not up for a picture today, hopefully I'll have one tomorrow so I will have all weeks for a collage at the end...
Here is one from Friday tho..


**update// 3.18.15

21 weeks belly picture chalkboard pregnancy


BABY SIZE // About the size of a carrot.

Baby Girl now weighs roughly 3/4 of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long.. Her eyebrows and lids are present now.

You may soon feel like he/she is practicing martial arts as initial fluttering turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to your baby's activity as you get to know him or her better.

MY SYMPTOMS // This week I have noticed some dark veins on my left side.. not like spider veins just I can see what's there pretty good. The back of my legs hurt when I stand a lot. At night, these past few days I feel like my belly is going to rip open! When it feels like that, it makes me wonder how in the world its going to be able to get any bigger. I have been slathering my belly with Burts Bees lotion and Grapeseed oil. We are out of coconut oil (gotta get more) I don't have any stretch marks but I am going to do my best not to get them. You can call me vain if you like.. I have enough on my inner/outer thighs, butt, and lower back and I hate them. Been rocin' those since the 5th grade from a growing spurt I think.
I have been saying some of the dumbest things lately.. I hope my brain cells come back. Ha!
When I floss, I have noticed a little bleeding. Nothing huge just a little pink on the floss. I have read this can happen.
When its time to eat, its. time. to. eat. Oh my word.
Coach says my belly button is going to pop out. I don't know but I do know if he puts his finger in it one more time he is going to draw back a nub.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Belly bands and sports bras. Praise the Lord I can still get by with wearing my looser clothes.. He knows I do NOT want to spend money on maternity clothes. Thankful for a friend and blessed that has offered to lend her clothes to me when its time.

SLEEP // I have good nights and bad nights.. When I have bad nights, I have learned to just take my butt to bed and lay down during the day. I feel so much better after when I do. In the past, I've had such a hard time napping.. almost like a little kid scared I'm going to miss something.

MOVEMENT // Eeek! I am starting to feel her so much more now! Thursday morning I was wide awake EARLY just resting my hand on my belly and I KNOW I could feel her kick from the outside. This is the only time I have felt her that strong. I even woke Shane up but by the time he came to she had stopped. He will feel her sooner than later I feel like.
Times I feel her the most: Early, early if I am awake lying in bed, on the way to work, in the afternoons when I am finally sitting, and late in the evenings.
I looovvee her letting me know she's there!

CRAVINGS // Fried pickles this week and I found an awesome recipe on Skinny Taste.
Coach even made a grocery store run for me and he N-E-V-E-R goes to the grocery store. 

GENDER // Girl!

WHAT I MISS // Having tons of energy all the time, having a flatter stomach, sushi, 

WORK OUTS // What is a workout? Shamefully, the only thing I did this week was walk our yard about 3 or 4 times. I had my alarm set for the gym a couple of days, but working so late and having bad nights of sleep, I just didn't make it or feel like it for that matter.

EMOTIONS // Wednesday we had to be up super duper early to meet the pediatrician and by lunch I felt like I had been up for 12 hours. I was SO weepy all day long! I cried about being tired, I cried about not working out, I cried about not having lunch and having to eat out, I cried looking at a friends hospital pictures her photographer posted on facebook.. Needless to say, I think I cried about everything that day and I was so glad to be home in my bed.
And, from what I can gather, I don't really think my feelings matter right now anyways, due to me just being "super sensitive while I'm pregnant". Who knew.

DREAMS // I dreamt Thursday night, I was in the hospital with my Mom. It wasn't time for me to deliver but I told the nurse I just wanted her to make sure everything was OK. She was SO rude to me! And the labor/delivery floor was so full there was more than one person to a room and there were even women in beds in the WAITING ROOM! The nurse completely ignored me and went and sat beside one of the girls who didn't have anyone with her.
Then my dream changed to me being outside in a parking deck, there was a group of men together in which one started coming after me... I was trying desperately to get my car going and I woke up just before he got to me. I HATE those kinds of scary dreams. Especially, when it seems to be going in slow motion and it takes you forever to wake up.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // I don't think there is any doubt he is fascinated with how my belly is growing. I keep telling him I feel like its going to be HUGE by the time this is all said and done but he says no.. we shall see.
It's getting to be baseball season, so I know there is a lot of that on his mind.. I miss him already and he's not even 'gone' yet.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // I had been in the nursery one day really going back and forth in the house... Kyli was on our bed with her ears back just staring at me every time I walked by.. She knows something is up for sure. I wonder if she thought I was about to pack a bag for vaca. In July I bet she'll be wishing that's all it was! HA!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Feeling her move more and more.. Like I said, I love it when she really gets to moving saying hello!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs