Sunday, March 8, 2015

BUMPDATE // 20 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 20 weeks

20 weeks belly chalkboard pic pregnancy


BABY SIZE // About the size of a banana.



Baby Hopper weighs approximately 10 1/2 ounces now and measures around 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heel.
She is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for the digestive system.

MY SYMPTOMS // I celebrated the halfway mark Friday by puking for the first time. Say whaa? I'm pretty sure I just got hot running around trying to get out the door plus I don't think I had enough on my stomach and it just hit me like a brick wall. Lesson learned.
One night I was sitting on the couch breathing so hard because my stomach just felt so tight! Shane was even asking if I was OK.
The back of my legs have been killing me! I have tried to sit as much as I can at work in between clients but it's really hard when you need to sweep, wash color bowls, check on towels, and answer the phone. I did pick up my Mom's compression hose yesterday because I thought they might help some and with varicose veins too.

MATERNITY CLOTHES // I honestly haven't had to buy anything yet besides belly bands. A girl I work with was pregnant with her first during the summer and has offered all of her clothes to me when I get there. Works for me! I'd rather spend that money on things we need for the nursery.

SLEEP // I have had some rough nights this week. Something is going to have to give. I have even taken some hot baths before bed.

MOVEMENT // I am starting to feel her more and more but really just like huge bubbles popping inside me. Sometimes the movement is all together and sometimes its little bits spread out throughout the day. I absolutely love it. 

CRAVINGS // Planet Smoothie with my BFF! We had to take a trip to Athens and I could NOT go by there without stopping.

GENDER // ITS A GIRL! 

WHAT I MISS // Sleeping longer than 4 hours.

WORK OUTS // I hit the weights this week with Jamie Eason! I was even going to document and felt absolutely silly taking pics so I didn't even do it. Man did it feel sooo good to be back in the gym with a routine instead of the living room with another video.

EMOTIONS // I feel like this week I have been all over the place. There truly has been so much on my mind.

DREAMS // I did have a super awesome dream Friday night that just absolutely blessed me.. but I think for now I will just keep it to myself.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // Not quite sure what he's thought this week.. I have thrown out a few names and I get "no.. maybe.. interesting." 

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They haven't said much this week.. ha! Totally kidding. I do want to get a baby doll that cries, makes noise, something ASAP and see how they react to it.. especially Kyli. They need to get used to having a human sister for sure!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Feeling more movement even when it's just a little bit! Still thanking the Lord for seeing a healthy baby on the ultrasound!

Baby Hopper, your closet is getting full and you are not even here yet! Here is what you have gotten over the last two weeks.

From Mommy:

The first outfits I bought you.

These are SO soft and I found them 45% off!

From Aunt Tracie:

Love the cupcakes!
From Aunt Stephany:


From Mimi and Papa,


From Aunt Tammy and Gigi:

Love love love these!


And my Mom got you your first tutu!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs