Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday's Letters



Dear Beach, I am trying to get to you. The Lord knows the desire of my heart and hears my prayers for something to get worked out for me. This Mama needs one last hoorah solo for a little R & R before Baby gets here... Dear MACPro card, you can arrive in the mail anyyyy daayyyy now!... Dear Chipotle Adobe Sauce, you FINALLY made my Zucchini Enchiladas hot enough. Well, it may or may not have also been that I put half the can in the recipe, instead of 1 TBSP. Hmmm, so delish... 
Dear Amigas, thank you for being the best cuddle buddies lately... Dear Kyli, I am SOOOO sorry that I accidentally left you outside for an hour the other night. There was no denying by your body language and snorts that I wasn't exactly your fave person there for a short time after. I am just so so thankful you didn't get in the road! Are my brain cells already fried?? ... Dear Clients that come in the salon and let your 3 year old run ALL OVER the salon while you expect us Stylists to babysit your kid while you relax, yeah.. about that.. We are not your babysitter, we have a job to do, and our clients didn't want their alone/relaxing/"me" time to be ruined... Dear Baby Hopper, I love feeling you wiggling inside my belly. It brings me peace and a smile to my face... 
Dear lovely readers, I know several of you have expressed how you can't wait to see Reveal pictures.. This post is coming! I haven't forgotten! There were a few that I couldn't resist getting photo shopped by a dear friend and I'm just waiting to get them.

Happy Friday loves!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs