Monday, March 2, 2015

North Georgia's "Blizzard"


So last Wednesday, most of Mid to North Georgia was put under another Winter Advisory.. I think most everyone was expecting more snow than we got, ice when we woke up, and more power outages. I'm sure that was the case in the mountains but not in our area. The snow fell hard and thick for just a little while, stopped, started again for such a short time, stopped, then all this mess turned to rain! By the time I got up the next morning, it was all gone except for a patch here and there.

I left work early Wednesday, and when I got home, me and the Amigas went out for some fun! Judging from the pictures, I would say Sox and Mara were having a blast!







Coach had been spoiling us with some warm fires and when Kyli came I think she was expecting it! Ha!








These flakes were HUGE! 
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs